10/27/2010

GLOOMY DAY?

The sky is dark with rain clouds.  Some would say, and rightly so, that it is a gloomy day.  I just don't feel gloomy, there is a strong wind blowing everything around, my curtains kept blowing in my face as I was trying to finish a slipper I am making for my Nanababy, my proud pup wanted to show me how wet she was by jumping in my lap.  But still I feel joy filled.

I finished the slipper (I will never make another like that) my dog had a great time and is now napping, playing with the neighbors little puppy.  I have finally decided that if they are going to be inconsiderate enough to let the pup run around in my yard to do her business then I will just make the most of it and let her come play with my girl.

Like I said they had a great time playing in the water, oh, and the next time he let her out-he put her on a chain to do her business....

You don't have to be unpleasant, sometimes being kind works a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment