10/29/2010

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY

I am having lunch with my daughter and Nanababies today!  I can't wait, we are going to my most unfavorite place Mc'd blah, but that is OK, we will still have fun.

We don't get the chance to do this often so I will have to come back and let you know how it went.  They are growing so fast and have such unique personalities, yes even the twins.  I am so looking forward to next year when there will be 5 beautiful little girls (and my beautiful daughter of course) but Nanababies are special, you get to visit, spoil, and send home...

I don't say it often enough but I am so proud of the woman my daughter has become.  She is such an amazing Mother, I could never handle that many children, that well.  She is a good wife and a good Mother to her step-son though he does not realize or appreciate it (teenager) someday he will look back in amazement!
Had a great time!  Got costumes
2 Pumpkins and a witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment