11/08/2010

CROCHETING



I haven't posted any pictures of what I have been crocheting lately.  My mind has just overflowed with creative thoughts and ideas lately.  All the caps I crocheted were inspired by caps at the following link.


I would like to say you could go there for the patterns, but I cannot seem to crochet by pattern.  I just take the general idea and size and sorta go off in my own direction. 
That said, the inspiration was from patterns she has, that are adorable!


I have been working a lot lately on Preemie caps, reversible for added warmth.  My newest twin Nanababies will possibly be preemies, so I wanted to get some caps done for them.  I have also worked on some I want to donate to N.I.C.U. when my Nanababies make their first appearance.



This cap did not turn out as I envisioned, but I love it. 


This is one of the first reversible caps that I did.

This is for one of my "old" twin Nanababies (can't believe they will be 5 next year).  I added a rubber band to the top for flexibility and so my daughter could pull their hair up through it in a pony tail.  Will have to get two more done before I can see how it works.  I would not dare to bring just one, so will have to get the other two done.  They are very easy to make, and very quick.  I can do one uninterrupted in a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment