7/24/2010

FLYPAPER BLOG

DAY 1:) Everyone keeps telling me I need to put up fly paper in my little outside area, the flies are such pest. So, I am going to give it a try though it seems a bit inhumane. A silly little breeze came up and the fly paper got caught in my hair, hope the sticky stuff washes out, wish me luck!
*
DAY 2:) Checked the paper this morning, no flies, maybe later. My hair got caught again. I had trouble getting the sticky stuff out and reread the directions, they weren't alot of help. I'll try a stronger shampoo.
*
DAY 3:0 Checked the paper again, no flies, tried catching one and putting it on the paper, but those little buggers can put up quite a fight. Hair got caught again, still have not found anything that gets sticky stuff out of my hair. When I was able to pull my hair off the pillow case found a dead fly. Apparently you have to put the damn stuff in your hair to catch any flies.
*
DAY 4: NO FLIES, DAMN STUFF (YOU GUESSED IT) GOT CAUGHT IN MY HAIR AS I WAS RIPPING IT DOWN, PILLOW CASE PROBABLY COVERED IN FLIES, HARD TO TELL CAN'T GET IT UNSTUCK FROM MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
DAY FIVE::(::( GOING TO HAVE A PARTY, IT'S A SURPRISE, I INVITED MY FRIENDS OVER THE ONES WHO TOLD ME WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE DAMN FLIES! SETTING OUT PARTY HATS, WITH FLY PAPER INSIDE!!! GOTTA RUN NOW AND HIDE, DON'T WANT THEM TO SEE ME AND RUIN THE SURPRISE!!
*
*
Going Bald Blog!
*
*
DAY 1: Shaved off my hair today!

No comments:

Post a Comment