7/26/2010

July 26, 2010 IT RAINED!!!

Though I'm sure the farmers are more excited about the rain than me, that would be about the only ones. My house is finally in the"70's". My baby is sure enjoying it, she loves when it cools down and we go out to her play area. I have a 23'x70'x6'high fenced area we live in during the day to escape the heat inside and on days like today Prissy will run in circles just for the sheer joy of running.

Have I mentioned my dog is spoiled? Eventually I will fence in all of my back yard for her to run in, but it's a bit costly so I will have to do it a little at a time.

Sadly, there are many dog owners in my area who allow their dogs to roam freely. I have been in my fenced area and counted 6 dogs wandering around my back yard. So I put in this area to protect my baby and allow her room to run. But there have been days when I thought I would need to call the police to get back into my house safely. That will be my next fencing project.

Goodnight to all, I'm taking advantage of this wonderful cool night!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment