7/25/2010

JULY 25,2010

I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon frying. I have to sleep with my windows open since I only have fans, at least I don't have to worry about a high power bill! But, back to the bacon, no some magical person did not appear in my home to cook me breakfast, though that would have been fun.

I can only assume that this delicious smell was coming from my neighbors home. Now I really am not a bacon eater, more into sausage. But that smell was making my mouth water and though in this heat it is usually much later before I get hungry, but my mouth was watering and my stomach growling. Which is kind of cruel because there was no way I was going to heat up my finally cool house with the stove.

So as I was laying there with all these thoughts running through my head, without my first cup of coffee I might add, it occurred to me that they should "try to bottle that smell and sell it as perfume.

No, really couldn't you see the add on t.v., this beautiful woman dabbing perfume behind her ears and at the base of her throat, some football game blaring, in walks this redneck (can to cause I'm one) who says "You know I can't resist Karen's Bacon Gets the Man perfume"

Like I said, no coffee yet. But it did get me up and moving and I had a nice day chuckling to myself from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment