7/23/2010

July 23,2010

My thoughts have finally slowed down a bit so I thought it would be a good time to blog about my day to day life.

Like many here in America I lost my job (of 19 years) due to the economy. I decided to use what resources I had to move from Sumter County, Florida to Belton, SC to be closer to my daughter and 3 granddaughters and to get to know my son-in-law and my brand new soon to be 15 year old grandson

I have been here for a year though I do go back to FL frequently. It has been great, this year I have had. I worked as my daughter grew up and really felt I missed out on a lot and now I have gotten to enjoy so much with my grandchildren.

My brand new grandson is great, we are kindred spirits. He has the same passion for reading as I do and I was actually inspired to start blogging because of his love for writing. I have always written just never publicly and I was never satisfied and would toss it out.

I think that I have finally reached a stage (not age) in my life where I just don't care if anyone else likes what I write. I don't write for others, just myself. My stalker (doesn't everyone have one?) thinks every word I write is about her (Hi! yes I know you found me again it's not that hard)

But, I have decided I am just going to ignore the her and hope she gets bored.

Now where was I? I can be a bit scatterbrained. I live with my dog (we never call her that where she can hear) Prissy, she is beautiful, she has one husky blue eye the other is brown. She is basically a mutt with a little pedigree. Her mother was husky/father was lab.

She was a little annoyed with me because it took me so long to get a picture I liked.

But, I am bored with me already so I think I will move on to other things.

I forgot to mention, I am going to be a Nana again in December to a 2nd set of twins!

Bye,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment