7/31/2010

JULY 31,2010

We are having a lovely and greatly needed rainy day today. My poor baby is wanting to go out, but even though she thinks the rain looks fun from the inside of the house once we get out there she looks for a dry spot.

Prissy is just like my granddaughters, as soon as I open my computer or answer my phone, though she has been ignoring me for hours, suddenly she needs my undivided attention. I've actually dated men like that though:( That was a first she just tried to steal my mouse!

I think that I will try working on some of the blogs that have come to me in the last week or so and get them posted. It's been one of those weeks where I don't feel like I accomplished anything but looking back I got a lot done.

The fence guys came out and I now have a 20' x 23' area that I can secure for when I have to leave my baby alone. She is a digger and so are the neighborhood dogs. I probably have the only fenced in area in the neighborhood where dogs try to dig in! My baby is spoiled, being mostly husky, she requires extra mental stimulation to keep from getting bored. Ideally with a husky you would have 2 dogs. But I have to consider my age and that dogs can live up to 15 years and I just can't make a commitment that in 15 years I will be able to handle 2 large dogs safely. I'm looking for a compatible playmate if anyone in the Belton area reads this and has a fixed male dog (huskies do better with opposite sex dogs). No aggressive dogs like pits or chows. I've got a new neighbor that has what looks like a Golden, I'm going to have to check them out.

Well I better start working on some of my other stuff, have a good day.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment