8/10/2010

August 10, 2010

I have spent the last three days babysitting and have to run watch them again so my daughter can have another ultra sound. Twins are sometimes hard to carry and it's nice my daughter has a doctor who worries as much as I do.

Hopefully, they will change their minds and it will be at least 1 boy, not the 2 girls already determined. I already have a set of identical 4 (going on 30) girls and a soon to be 3 (who follows her big sissy's example) all beautiful girls. I have been blessed with a soon to be 15 year old grandson who if you could have a soul twin he would be close.

But, he draws the line at letting me dress him up in cute boy clothes and I will not buy what he finds attractive "yuck". He has beautiful black hair and would look so good in pastels, but he won't have any of that. Black only! Nothing against black with my blond hair it is the color of choice for me, but his complexion and hair just scream to be set free with all the lovely colors out there. So you can see why I need another grandson!

Gotta run jump in the pool before my next babysitting gig, catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment