8/13/2010

I AMUSE ME

I hope no one was watching me as I sat laughing so hard I cried in my Prissy's play area tonight.
*
I started out well, anticipating my day tomorrow with my daughter, and 3 beautiful granddaughters.
*
We are having a girls day out, to buy some school clothes and have lunch out.
*
Which led me to wondering if my daughter would be okay, she is getting large/without gaining weight this is her at 18 weeks.
*
All the sudden I got this mental image of what grocery shopping is going to look like next year. In my image Sam is pushing a shopping cart filled with kids, one set of twins hanging upside down over the edge of the cart, Gabby and the new twins jumping up and down, having a great time.
*
Just behind this rolling day care, is poor Chris looking, stressed and bewildered pushing a cart for their purchases.I guess you had to be there, I was laughing so hard I was crying. I can't wait to share that picture with you. I'm sure I'll get to take it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment