8/13/2010

GIGGLE NIGHT

I am just having a giggle night! I have not had one in a while, so I guess I'm making up for all the ones that were missed.
*
My daughter (Sam) called me to set up the time we are leaving for our shopping trip tomorrow. After I was finally able to quit giggling over my former vision.
*
Then I had another one of how my poor son-in-laws face most likely looked when she told him that if she had two more girls with this set of twins, she wanted to try once more for a son. That mental image sent me into another spasm of giggles. Sam was not amused!
*
Then my daughter happily informed me that Wal Mart was having a Dora the Explorer birthday party with cupcakes tomorrow. So far I'm okay, so I told her I could shop for my youngest granddaughters (she turns 3 Sunday)birthday present. My daughter pouted over the phone about me leaving her alone, I did try to reassure her that they usually have these in an area where she can sit down. Which was okay until she read the flier, which sent me off again to giggle land. Some brilliant strategist at Wal Mart, who could not possibly have or know any small children, decided to have the party with cupcakes, IN THE TOY DEPARTMENT! I've got to take pictures this is going to be hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment