8/06/2010

Trying to figure this "Linking" out

I read this interesting and informative post today and wanted to see if I could figure out the correct way to do this whole "linking" thing. It does not appear I have done it the same as others so, back to the drawing board.

My apologies to Theresa in Mèrida if I have inadvertently done something I should not have, please let me know, so I can correct my error.

This just boggles my brain, but it was such a good post for someone like me that I wanted to share it and give proper credit. I don't believe I have crossed any lines but if so it was not deliberate. I would not want any of my words or works stolen and would respect others rights as well.

But sometimes we are inspired by something someone else has said and I often find that my own posts are based on thoughts and feelings generated by statements of others. But I don't believe that is what is referred to here, if it were there could only ever be one writer for what do we write about but the things that have touched our lives or inspired our imagination.


¿What do I do all day?: Where's Roy Rodgers when we need him?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, the links work. Thanks for the link.
    I often am inspired by something I read or a post someone else makes. As an creative person, I have a bulletin board where I pin things that catch my imagination. That's all part of the creative energy, don't you think?
    I have seen where bloggers do a group blog, where someone in the group picks a topic and they all blog about it on the same day. It's pretty neat.
    keep on blogging, it gets easier.
    regards,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoey, I have too many google accounts, that post should have been done as Theresa in Merida.
    regards,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking, I accidently posted a picture once to someones site. I have no idea how, cannot imagine why I was able, but rather than let me know the person filed a complaint.

    So, I try to make sure that I'm not messing up someone elses site. Still have no clue how that happened.

    I have seen a reference to the group blogs and hope to do that someday.

    ReplyDelete