8/27/2010

WHAT A WEEK!

It has really been a great week for me, I have been busy with my crocheting. I learned a new stitch (new to me that is) the Afghan stitch. I am in love with this stitch and can't wait to buy some Afghan needles. It works great with the slippers I am making for my granddaughters.

It's funny there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day to accomplish all that I want to do, somehow I thought that when I wasn't working I would have more time.

I guess it's like when you buy a giant purse thinking you will never use that much space and then after a few weeks find you need a bigger purse. I threw away all my large purses and refuse to ever buy another for that reason. But unlike my purse issue the clutter in my life is things I enjoy and throwing any away would be hard. So, I guess that I will just be grateful that my life is so full and enjoy all the wonderful blessings God places in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment